First Aid courses in North Wales
Use the calendar or the links below to view and book our full range of public first aid courses in North Wales. These open courses are for businesses and individuals to attend with candidates from other organisations, as opposed to being conducted on private / own premises.
At least once a month we conduct the below First Aid courses in North Wales. Please click on individual dates for more course information:
- First Aid at Work – (3 day course) / 2 day face-to-face with our blended learning option £215pp (No VAT applicable)
- First Aid at Work Requalification – (2 day course) / 1 day face-to-face with our blended learning option £135pp (No VAT applicable)
- Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) – 1 day £90pp (No VAT applicable)
– 7 FEB 2022
– 9 MAR 2022
– 22 MAR 2022
- Paediatric First Aid – (2 day course) / 1 day face-to-face with our blended learning option £95pp (No VAT applicable)
– 9 FEB 2022
– 8 MAR 2022
– 21 MAR 2022
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid – 1 day face-to-face £75pp (No VAT applicable)
- Annual First Aid at Work Refresher – 1/2 day face-to-face £49pp (No VAT applicable)
– 2 MAR 2022
- AED (Defibrillator) CPR training – 1/2 day face-to-face £49pp (No VAT applicable)
– 8 FEB 2022
The First Aid courses are carried out in Flintshire, at Old Padeswood Gold Club which is near Buckley and Mold. This is in ideal reach for organisations in North Wales and the North West, Merseyside and the Wirral; Chester, Ellesmere Port, Birkenhead, Wallasey, Wrexham, Rhyl, Abergele, Corwen, Llangollen, Deeside, Broughton, Northwich, Runcorn and Crewe.
We have a growing network of experienced, clinically trained, first aiders and will be adding more areas very shortly. We are however happy to travel further, all across the UK on request. Please contact us for more information.
Clinically Qualified First Aid Trainers
All of our first aiders are clinically trained. These professionals are specifically chosen for their knowledge and experience in acute medical emergencies, so you have the most confident, competent trainers in the business. Read about of Lead Trainer below:
“Hi, my name is Ian but commonly know as Binny. I’m currently employed as a Senior Paramedic and Advanced Paramedic Practitioner by a UK Ambulance Service. I have been a Paramedic since 1999 and have been fortunate enough to work in many areas of pre-hospital care including HEMS Air Ambulance and Police Medical Helicopter services. I am a current Resuscitation Council Advanced Life Support Instructor and work operationally on a Rapid Response Vehicle serving North East Wales. On completing an MSc in Advanced Clinical Practice and Non-Medical prescribing, I also work as an Advanced Paramedic Practitioner for a local GP practice supporting Primary Care Services across the Flintshire region.
My hobbies include Motorsport and I am also a registered Paramedic with Motorsport UK providing medical cover at events such as British Touring Cars and British Superbikes.
I am passionate about delivering high quality First Aid training and supporting individuals to achieve these life saving skills. Remember ‘Saving Time/Saving Lives’”
First aid training courses in North Wales:
• First Aid at Work in North Wales. This is the most advanced and comprehensive First Aid at Work training course available. It provides delegates with toolbox of practical skills needed by first aiders, who may be required to deal with emergency situations. Delegates will complete the course and gain the ability and knowledge to deal with first aid emergencies. It meets the standards required to help comply with Health and Safety (First aid) regulations. The course is completed over a maximum of 3 days. A blended learning option is available for your convenience.
• Emergency First Aid in North Wales. If your organisation or workplace risk assessment identifies that your staff require first aid training then this course will help you meet your regulatory requirements. Emergency first aid at work (EFAW) training enables a first-aider to give emergency first aid to someone who is injured or becomes ill while at work. This first aid at work course covers the EFAW syllabus and also equips the first-aider with the required skills and ability to apply first aid to a range of specific injuries and illness.
• Paediatric First Aid in North Wales. This course is for delegates, (16 years +), who need to be qualified in first aid as they care for children and babies, e.g. in a creche, nursery or pre-school; nursery nurses, au pairs, nannies, childminders. It’s also suitable for those those working in the sports and leisure industry which youngsters attend, e.g. play centres and groups.
If you would like us to come to you, visit our range of inhouse courses here.