Fire Marshal North Wales and the North West
Fire Marshal / Warden Training North Wales and the North West, Merseyside and the Wirral; Chester, Ellesmere Port, Birkenhead, Wallasey, Wrexham, Abergele, Deeside, Broughton, etc. This fire marshal / warden training course is suitable for people aged 16+ who are responsible for fire safety or who are designated fire marshals in their place of work. The course will assist learners to understand how a fire may start and spread; how to assess and manage these risks in the workplace; and how to use fire fighting equipment.
- Have the knowledge, confidence and competence to take charge in the event of an fire emergency.
- Fire safety provision compliant for your business.
Can you answer YES to all the below questions?
- Is your business safe from Fire?
- Do your employees know what to do in the event of fire?
- Have you got an effective Fire Emergency Plan?
- Do you have trained Fire Marshals / Wardens?
- Have you carried out a Fire Risk Assessment?
Your employees and business may be at risk if you answered NO to any of the above questions. It’s also likely you may not be complying with The Regulatory Reform Fire Safety Order 2005. Call us today to discuss fire safety for your organisation.
Fire Safety Legal Requirements
As per the Fire Safety Order 2005, it is a legal requirement to ensure sufficient preparations have been put in place to handle safe evacuations in the event of a fire. This is usually in the form of a Appointed Fire Marshal / Warden who has undergone sufficient training in Fire Safety. Government Legislation