In House Health & Safety Courses
All of our Health & Safety training courses can be conducted in-house, in the convenience of your own premises. If your business operation is not 9-5, we are happy to provide training around the clock, including weekends.
In order for us to carry out the course on your premises, please check:
• Your premises is within the area on the map below.
We can and are very happy to travel further to provide Health & Safety training, but please contact us for pricing and availability prior to purchasing.
We aim to provide affordable health & safety training to all areas of the UK, but additional expenses may be charged if we don’t have a health & safety trainer in your area.
• A small surcharge, invoiced prior to the course will be payable before the course start date if you require us to complete the course outside Mon-Fri, 0800-1800.
- Friday 1800 to Monday 0800, additional £20 per hour. E.g., COSHH course is 4 hours. Additional charge = £80.
- Weekdays, Monday to Thursday, 1800- 0800 on Friday, additional £15 per hour.
- Bank holidays, 0000-0000, additional £30 per hour
- A room of sufficient size to conduct the practical elements of the training (please bear in mind social distancing for Covid-19 compliance). For 12 attendees room size should be larger than 36 square metres.
- A room which is large enough to use and clearly display a projector screen (we supply), and is free from distractions, noise, etc.
- Access to welfare facilities.
Showing all 6 results
COSHH Training North Wales (7-12 people)£325.00 Add to basket
COSHH Training North Wales (up to 6 people)£225.00 Add to basket
Health & Safety Training North Wales (7-12 people)£795.00 Add to basket
Health & Safety Training North Wales (up to 6 people)£399.00 Add to basket
Risk Assessment Training Course North Wales (7-12 people)£325.00 Add to basket
Risk Assessment Training Course North Wales (up to 6 people)£225.00 Add to basket