Empty First Aid Boxes & Bags
Empty First Aid Boxes & Bags. We’ve got all your first aid kit refills under one roof. This is you’re one stop shop for first aid kits, first aid refills and supplies and empty first aid boxes and bags! In this section we’ve selected a high quality range of empty first aid boxes and bags for you to choose from.
Variety of Empty First Aid Boxes & Bags
Each empty first aid box or bag has been carefully selected by us for specific reasons including usability and durability. Whilst a rigid first aid box might be useful to house a large first aid kit suitable for an 100 person office, it might not be the best product for a hiking holiday or a Saturday junior football match.
The Hive Collaborative. We are a Safety & First Aid business located in Sandycroft, Deeside North Wales. We are a small team of professional safety experts and clinically qualified first aid trainers. Between us we have nearly 2 centuries of experience in the safety and first aid.
Why buy from us?
- we stock a full range of British Standard first aid products and we sell them to you at amazingly low prices.
- online security – our website has SSL certificates and we use the Trusted Stripe payment service for your peace of mind. We can also offer you payment by BACS or via invoice (account holders only).
- in the unlikely event that you are not 100% happy with your purchase we are happy to receive and back and issue you with a no quibble full refund.
- free delivery on orders over £60.
- Next day delivery on orders before 16:00 (Sun-Thu)
- Same day delivery on orders before 12:00 noon (Mon-Fri)
- See our Google reviews for extra peace of mind :-).
First Aid Kit Refills
If you want to buy a first aid bag or box and fill it yourself then our first aid refill packs are what you need to do that correctly. Why? Well each refill kit contains all essential British Standard items required for your first aid kit. Our first aid refill packs come in 3 sizes, small, medium and large.
The below table shows you the items needed in each kit. If you don’t want to buy an empty box and fill it yourself, click on the links below which will take you to our small, medium and large workplace first aid kits.
- Small first aid kit – Up to 25 people.
- Medium first aid kit – Between 25-50 people.
- Large first aid kit – Working environments up to 100 people.
|Item||Small Workplace BSI First Aid Kit||Medium Workplace BSI First Aid Kit||Large Workplace BSI First Aid Kit|
|Burn Dressing 10cm x 10cm||1||2||2|
|Alcohol free cleansing wipes||20||30||40|
|Gloves (Nitrile) Pair||6||9||12|
|Microporous Tape (1.25cmx10cm)||1||2||3|
First Aid Kit Checks
You should check the content of your workplace first aid kit on a regular basis. This is because some items particularly sterile ones, have expiry dates. If a sterile item doesn’t have an expiry date, check with the manufacturer to find out how long it can be kept for. For non-sterile items, without expiry dates it’s good practice to check that they are still fit for purpose.