Health and Safety at The Hive Collaborative
Welcome to the Health & Safety division at the the Hive Collaborative. We provide a health & safety consultancy support service to a wide range of individuals and businesses. These comprise sole traders, SMEs to PLC organisations.
On top of advice and consultancy we’ll give you the tools you need to approach health and safety management tasks legally and confidently on a day-to-day basis.
Our Heath & Safety consultants are both qualified (IOSH & NEBOSH) and highly experienced (30+ yrs) Health & Safety Professionals. They are well versed to working to the very latest standards and legislation. They are able to provide solutions to a diverse range of businesses and health & safety matters which arise in them, at both operational and strategic level.
Hive Collaboration Concept
We are a National, integrated Health & Safety, HR, and Occupational Health company based in Mold, North Wales. We’re proud to have 2 members of staff who are fluent in Welsh. We offer leading edge, industry standard consultancy, advice and courses in all aspects of H&S, HR and Occupational Health. The ‘Hive’ of consultants and trainers work with you to deliver a 360 degree solution to mandatory H&S and HR obligations.” Paul Deaves, Managing Director, Assoc. CIPD.
Our H&S consultants will work with your business like ‘bees in a hive’. All working together to achieve one goal, which is the successful completion of the project you assign us to.
Our consultants are senior employees of The Hive Collaborative and fully supported by an administration and management team at our base in Mold. Where necessary, they can also seek advice and good practice from our Human Resource, Occupational Health and Leadership teams. These business areas often interlink, therefore when you assign us you have the re-assurance and peace of mind that you are fully supported in all areas. Clients are assigned an account manager at our Head Office, and at least one H&S consultant who will work with you directly. This ensures long term relationships are developed, learning-curve efficiencies and full traceability.
10 Benefits of using Health & Safety Consultancy
- Maintain a safe workplace for staff, customers and the general public.
- Promote a positive health and safety culture across your organisation.
- Increase productivity through reduced employee sickness and injury.
- Boost internal morale, improve standards and help grow your business by demonstrating your commitment to People Management and Health and Safety.
- Enhance your organisation’s image to the public, and your competitors by demonstrating commitment to pro-active Health and Safety management.
- Ensure compliance and drive continuous improvement.
- Reduce the risk of accidents, injuries, fatalities, litigation and avoid costly legal proceedings and overall cost of health and safety.
- Minimise the amount of time spent dealing with health and safety issues.
- Continuously improve your health and safety management systems.
- Focus on running your business while we take care of health and safety.
Health & Safety Consultancy Solutions
Our base is in Mold, North Wales. We offer local businesses onsite health & safety consultancy solutions where we come to your organisation. Remote / virtual working is also available if the given task, training or project can be completed in that manner.
We’re happy to extend our health & safety consultancy services, nationally on request. In which the remote / virtual working option would most likely be the more affordable solution. On site assistance is of course available.
Please contact us for further details – 01352 781965.
WHAT ARE YOUR LEGAL DUTIES?
Organisations with 5 or more employees are required by law to have:
- A documented, and up to date Health and Safety Policy.
- Documented arrangements for the organisation, planning, control, monitoring and review of Health and Safety Practices.
- Documented sufficient and suitable risk assessments for all significant hazards.
- Access to competent nominated Health & Safety representative.
Get your FREE H&S Consultation
Submit your details and one of our Senior Health and Safety Consultants will be in touch to arrange your no obligation review.
Our Health & Safety Consultancy Services
Organisations appoint us for our experience and expertise in the Health & Safety field. This may be because they struggle to recruit the correct person, or that their H&S team are busy working on other projects. Other businesses simply want to focus their time on their core business activities. We also work with SMEs where we work alongside and support their appointed H&S Officers on more specialist or problematic tasks they may have e.g. Fire risk assessments.
Our health & safety consultancy services include:
- Health & safety policies, procedures and manuals.
- Compliance with the Health & Safety at Work Act.
- Specific health and safety project management.
- Identification of hazards and risks.
- Risk assessment.
- Method statements.
- H&S gap analysis.
- H&S management systems.
- Audit and inspection (HSG65, BS OHSAS 18001).
- Pre-certification and preparation for ISO 45001.
- Assistance in achieving accreditations, including Safe Contractor, CHAS, etc.
- Support and advice.
- Accident reporting.
- Emergency preparedness.
- VDU / workstation assessments.
- HAVS – hand-arm vibration at work.
- Training for nationally recognised qualifications., bespoke, company / task specific areas.
- Training for appointed persons
- Fire safety procedures and fire risk assessments.
- Manual handling.
- CDM regulations.
- Contractor pre-qualification advice / Managing contractors.
- Electrical testing (PAT).
- Silica & asbestos compliance, advice and training.
We can assist with individual projects, and / or can provide an outsourced health & safety consultancy solution whereby we can be nominated as one of your competent health and safety consultants.
Whatever the type, size and nature of your business, and whatever level of risk your business activities pose we’re here to assist you in your operational or strategic health and safety needs.
Call us today in confidence to discuss your requirements and book your FREE health and safety assessment.
Tel: 01352 781965
Health & Safety Consultancy Experts.
Sign up to receive FREE H&S updates direct to your email.