Automated External Defibrillation (AED) Training
This is our AED training course, also know as Defibrillator training. This AED course, which includes basic life support will give you the confidence to act promptly and effectively if someone has a cardiac arrest. You will learn about cardiac arrests in general, how to operate a defibrillator and how to perform effective CPR. On completion of the course you will be awarded a QA Level 2 Award in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Automated External Defibrillation certificate. Hours of training are typically 09:00 until 14:30.
AED Course Price
Individual Price - £50+VAT per person.
How does our AED course price compare to other first aid training providers of comparable quality? We've compared our prices to a leading competitor and you could save 60% on exactly the same course by booking with us. Data correct on 28.09.23.
- £249+VAT for up to 6 people (£41.50+VAT each), additional candidates at £35 each.
- Price for 12 people - £449+VAT (£37.41 each).
- Please contact us to book - email@example.com
AED Courses in Deeside
This AED training course is delivered at our purpose built first aid centre in Deeside, North Wales. We can also deliver the course at your venue if you have multiple candidates that require training. See prices above. Terms here.
How to book:
- Select your date from the calendar below. All available course dates are shown in green.
- If no green dates are showing, please look at the following months.
- Click on the date you require, then click 'Book now' or 'Available'.
- We can also take bookings over the phone, on WhatsApp or by email.
- Call 01352 781965 / WA 07889 615088 / Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- First Aid at Work (FAW) - £190+VAT - High risk environments; forestry, manufacturing, mining, etc.
- Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) -£80+VAT - Low risk environments, small offices and shops.
- FAW Requalification course - £120+VAT -The course to extend the validity of your FAW qualification.
- Annual First Aid at Work Refresher Course - £50+VAT- The course to keep your skills fresh and up to date.
Cardiac Arrests and CPR
Cardiac arrests can happen to anyone, at any time. Seconds matter! When one does happen it's essential those around act quickly, in a calm and correct manner. Defibrillators (AEDs) are proven to save lives. They are an essential addition to any company, or communities health and safety / first aid provision. If you already have a defibrillator in your workplace, that's great. As you may know, they are simple to use, and no prior training is necessary to use one. We do however recommend first aiders, and other employees conduct AED training so they are comfortable and familiar with the device and confident to act calmly in the event of an emergency.
This is a 5 hour course, for over 16's, covering how to safely and correctly use a Automated External Defibrillation (AED) unit. It will give delegates the ability and confidence to act promptly and effectively if someone in the workplace or community setting has a cardiac arrest. Delegates will also learn how to perform effective CPR, and manage the casualty until the emergency services arrive.