In House and Onsite First Aid Training North Wales
Looking for in house and onsite First Aid Training in North Wales, Cheshire and the North West? Brilliant, we got the solution for you. All of our First Aid at Work Courses, and AED (Defibrillator) / CPR training can be conducted in-house in the convenience of your own premises. First aid training near me, doesn’t get much closer than this!
After Hours First Aid Courses
Need an after hours first aid course? If your business operation is not 9-5, or you simply can’t fit training into our business hours we are happy to provide training around the clock, including weekends. We generally suggest that if you have less than 6 candidates then it may be more cost effective to book them onto one of our open first aid courses. This training is conducted at our dedicated training suite in Deeside, North Wales. Likewise, if necessary we can arrange for you to come to our venue for after hours first aid training if that suits you better.
We are based in Deeside, Flintshire. Our First Aid, and Health & Safety trainers who are based at our Head Office typically travel up to 1 hour from the CH7 postcode. Areas include; North Wales, Cheshire and the North West, Merseyside and the Wirral; Ellesmere Port, Birkenhead, Wallasey, Wrexham, Abergele, Deeside, Broughton, Chester etc.
Requirements for In house First Aid Training
In order for us to carry out the course on your premises, please check:
• Your premises is within the area on the map below. We can and are very happy to travel further to provide First Aid training, but please contact us for pricing and availability prior to purchasing. We aim to provide affordable training to all areas of the UK, but additional expenses may be charged if we don’t have a First Aid Trainer in your area.
• A small surcharge, invoiced prior to the course will be payable before the course start date if you require us to complete the course outside Mon-Fri, 0800-1800.
o Friday 1800 to Monday 0800, additional £20 per hour. E.g., Requalification course is 8 hours. Additional charge = £120.
o Weekdays, Monday to Thursday, 1800- 0800 on Friday, additional £15 per hour.
o Bank holidays, 0000-0000, additional £30 per hour.
• A room of sufficient size to conduct the practical elements of the training (please bear in mind social distancing for Covid-19 compliance). For 12 attendees room size should be larger than 36 square metres.
• A room which is large enough to use and clearly display a projector screen (we supply), and is free from distractions, noise, etc.
• Access to welfare facilities.
Accredited First Aid Training in Wales and the North West
For more information or to book please contact us to discuss your requirements:
Tel: 01352 781965
Showing all 7 results
AED (Defibrillator) / CPR training) up to 6 people£245.00 Add to basket
Emergency First Aid at Work / up to 6 people£495.00 Add to basket
First Aid at Work Course / up to 6 people£1,085.00 Add to basket
First Aid at Work Refresher Course up to 6 people£245.00 Add to basket
First Aid at Work Requalification Course up to 6 people£495.00 Add to basket
Paediatric Emergency First Aid, up to 6 people.£375.00 Add to basket
Paediatric Full First Aid, up to 6 people£420.00 Add to basket