Due to significant growth in the last year we are now looking for experienced HR & H&S professionals to join our business to enable and support further growth. We are also actively looking for clinically and medically qualified professionals to join our First Aid Training team. We operate with a brand-as-business mentality, so finding a fit with our company culture is just as important as finding highly talented people.
We are a SME sized business based in Mold, North Wales. We offer HR, H&S consultancy & training as well as a full range of First Aid at Work courses. We offer this consultancy & training service to both local businesses and those further afield.
– CIPD Qualified – HR Officers, Advisors and Managers. A minimum of two years’ experience is required at the relevant level.
– IOSH and NEBOSH Qualified – H&S Officers, Advisors and Managers. A minimum of two years’ experience is required at the relevant level.
HR – Clients involve us in preparation of contracts of employment, policies and handbooks as well as recruitment, disciplinary issues, redundancies and absence management. No two days, or clients are ever the same.
H&S – Assisting clients with the implementation of strategic & operational Health and Safety Management within their businesses.
Based at home but undertaking travel to our clients across North Wales and the North West, and occasionally further afield, the role will be responsible for all aspects of administration for the business and our clients in both of the above sectors.
- You must have a full, driving licence and your own transport.
- You should be highly organised with excellent time management skills to meet client deadlines.
- Have excellent attention to detail with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You must be self-motivated, disciplined and be able to work on your own initiative.
- You must be hardworking, reliable, trustworthy, motivated, committed and loyal.
- You’ll be happy with a high degree of flexibility in your tasks, viewing no job as too big or too small.
- Be a confident user of Microsoft Office software.
- Have a professional and confident demeanour.
First Aid Trainers – We are currently looking for clinicians to join our First Aid Team, e.g. Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics. If you currently not a First Aid trainer, we can provide the training. See our main, About Us page to see our current clinical team.
Competitive rates / salary available.
For further information or to apply please send your CV and covering letter (if applicable) to Paul.Deaves@hivecollaborative.co.uk.