Welcome to the Human Resource (HR) division at the the Hive Collaborative. We provide a human resource consultancy support service to a wide range of businesses. These comprise SME’s to PLC organisations. On top of consultancy and advice we’ll give you the tools you need to approach human resource management tasks confidently and legally on a day-to-day basis.
Our Human Resource consultants are all qualified to at least CIPD level 5. This means they have a graduate level qualification in Human Resource Management. CIPD, the Character Institute for Personnel and Development is the Professional body for HR. Along with their qualification they have experience in an extensive range of organisational types. They are well versed to working to the very latest standards and legislation, which can change daily. They are able to provide solutions to a diverse range of businesses and human resource matters which arise in them, at both operational and strategic level.
Hive Collaboration Concept
We are a National, integrated Health & Safety, HR, and Occupational Health company based in Mold, North Wales. We’re proud to have 2 members of staff who are fluent in Welsh. We offer leading edge, industry standard consultancy, advice and courses in all aspects of H&S, HR and Occupational Health. The ‘Hive’ of consultants and trainers work with you to deliver a 360 degree solution to mandatory H&S and HR obligations.” Paul Deaves, Managing Director, Assoc. CIPD.
Our HR consultants will work with your business like ‘bees in a hive’. All working together to achieve one goal, which is the successful completion of the project you assign us to. Our consultants are senior employees of The Hive Collaborative and are fully supported by an administration and management team at our base in Mold. Where necessary, they can also seek good practice advice from our Health & Safety, Occupational Health and Leadership teams. These business areas often interlink, therefore when you assign us you have the re-assurance and peace of mind that you are fully support in all areas. Clients are assigned an account manager at our Head Office, and at least one HR consultant who will work with you directly. This ensures long term relationships are developed, learning-curve efficiencies and full traceability.
10 Benefits of using HR Consultancy
- Promote a positive People culture across your organisation.
- Boost internal morale, improve standards and help grow your business by demonstrating your commitment to People Management.
- Maintain high staff retention rates; through good recruitment, onboarding, recognition, feedback and development.
- Reduce grievances and sickness.
- Enhance your organisations image to the public, and your competitors by demonstrating commitment to pro-active People Management strategies.
- Ensure compliance with HR employment law & continually updating legislation.
- Minimise the amount of time spent dealing with HR issues. Ensuring HR policies and procedures are in force, and implemented throughout the business.
- Continuously improve your HR management systems.
- Successful management of Mental Health at work.
- Focus on running your business while we take care of HR matters.
Get your FREE HR Review / Consultation
Submit your details and one of our Senior HR Consultants will be in touch to arrange your no obligation review.
Human Resource Consultancy Solutions
Our base is in Mold, North Wales. We offer local businesses both onsite Human Resource consultancy solutions where we come to your organisation. Remote / virtual working is also available if the given task, training or project can be completed in that manner. We’re happy to extend our Human Resource consultancy services, nationally on request. In which the remote / virtual working option would most likely be the more affordable solution. On site assistance is of course available. Please contact us for further details – 01352 781965.
Our Human Resource Consultancy Services
Organisations appoint us for our experience and expertise in the Human Resource management field. This may be because they struggle to recruit the correct person. Or that their HR team are busy working on other projects. Other businesses simply want to focus their time on their core business activities. We also work with a SME’s where we work along side and support their HR team or Officers on more specialist or problematic tasks they may have. Our Human Resource consultancy services include:
- Employee and workers management.
- Pay & benefits.
- GDPR and employee privacy policies.
- Business principles; data protection, working time regulations, etc.
- HR policy and design.
- Employment calculators; annual leave, etc.
- Contracts / T&C’s.
- Recruitment, Selection and onboarding.
- Family friendly; mat, pat leave, etc.
- Employee relations.
- Flexible working.
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- Disputes, appeals.
- Flowcharts, checklists, model documents and policies (for your use).
- Legislation; including forthcoming.
We can assist with individual projects, and / or can provide an outsourced human resource consultancy solution whereby we can be nominated as one of your competent Human Resource managers.
Next Steps Whatever the type, size and nature of your business, and whatever level of People Management strategies you already have in place, we’re here to assist you. Call us today in confidence to discuss your requirements and book your FREE HR assessment.
Tel: 01352 781965 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resource Management Experts.